[3830] CQWW CW K1RX M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mpridesti@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1RX M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 00:36:00 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX K1ZR N9NC K8CN
Station: K1RX

Class: M/M HP
QTH: W1
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  277    14       55
   80:  814    25       93
   40: 1283    30      111
   20: 1975    37      136
   15: 1516    32      124
   10: 1017    30      109
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

An amazing weekend! Propagation was beautiful all weekend and the entire
available amateur spectrum (160-10 M) was pretty near optimum.  Was a little
concerned about the very painful, slow start to Cycle 25 but am feeling much
better about it!  Great to almost get 5BDXCC in a weekend - always a cool
thing!

This weekend and its success for the team is credited to my XYL Judy, K1RXYL who
served some of the best low fat, fantastic meals and kept the entire team
motivated all weekend long. Thank You!

That translated to some great chemistry among the operators (what few we had)
and just made the weekend even more special.

This was a lifetime highlight as it was the best score ever produced at the K1RX
station. Granted there have been changes over the years from multiple towers, 16
yagis, 5 operating positions to the new and improved (and relocated further
north called downsized), single tower (25 M high) with 6 yagis shared among 3
stations and a bunch of wire type operation.  Oh, and couple that with some very
skilled and serious BIC operators (N9NC, K1ZR) translates to one heck of a
fantastic CQ WW CW.

The team challenged itself to take on the massive station of K1TTT in the MM
category - reminded me of the old days with multiple towers, tons of aluminum,
multiple operating positions - but what the heck! It kept the team pushing all
weekend long.  Thanks to Dave and his outstanding crew for keeping the fire
hot.
Truth be known, we just did not want to deal with band change restrictions and
go for the fun!  Nailed it!

And not enough can be said about the many, many European stations that provide a
constant stream of stations that fill our logs.  Awesome!!

Thanks to this worldwide community of motivated, skilled and excited operators
from around the world - it really keeps this hobby at its prime!

73, Mark, K1RX