[3830] CQWW CW K5NZ SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5NZ SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 00:53:02 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: K5NZ
Operator(s): K5NZ
Station: K5NZ

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 20:19

  160:   12     6        7
   80:   55    16       46
   40:  179    30       87
   20:  144    30       84
   15:  230    30      100
   10:  181    24       69
------------------------------
Total:  801   136      393  Total Score = 1,137,879

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Planned a goal of 250k to help CTDXCC..

Rain weekend allowed more time than usual and it was fun for the first time in
years. 20hrs about the max time for me and getting on at peak times makes for
more fun.

Haven't heard JA's like this on 10m here in 15yrs, when you can work them on a
40m dipole condx must be damn good.  I bet some amazing scores this weekend!
20m rocking at 4am local Sat morning..come on!

Had fun chasing DX with Team Zero-5 (K5MXG,K5GA)..We shared pile up bust stories
during the weekend..

95% S/P  Had one little success running JA for maybe 40 mins on 10m near the
end.. Heck the bands were so full you could just tune top to bottom and never
run out during peak times !

500w
160- Inverted L Wire in pine tree
80 - Sloper  NE