[3830] CQWW CW 3B9KW(JK3GAD) SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mj0cfw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 3B9KW(JK3GAD) SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 14:06:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: 3B9KW
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: 3B9KW

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Rodrigues Is
Operating Time (hrs): 45h42

  160:   37     7       22
   80:   78    12       38
   40:  390    22       58
   20:  934    34       82
   15: 1435    31       91
   10: 2049    28       94
------------------------------

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

K3, SPE1.3k, Win-Test

160: Inverted-L on 18m spiderpole, approx 20 radials
80: Inverted-L on part of 18m spiderpole, approx 20 radials
40: Vretical with elevated radials on 12m spiderpole
20-10: Buddihex approx 5mH

It is quite while since I did serious SO effort in CQWW so not sure I can
survive 48 hours. Pile up is huge and difficult to manage.... just keep going to
give away 3B9 multiplier to as many stations as possible. I was not sleepy,
maybe too much excited, however at around 19z I realised my mind is somewhere
and I did not engage pile up anymore so decided to take some rest. I should try
to call CQ on 160m to get multiplier in order to be more excited instead.....

For Classic overlay, Win-Test shows at 23:59 Saturday,

160: 0/0/0
80: 39/17/47
40: 234/17/47
20: 701/27/70
15: 849/28/77
10: 1177/20/72
Final Score 3,503,360

Many thanks to Robert 3B9FR for antenna help.

Thanks everyone for huge pileup. See you next one.

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD