[3830] CQWW CW G4RGK SO(A)SB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zen70432@zen.co.uk
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW G4RGK SO(A)SB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 18:50:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2022

Call: G4RGK
Operator(s): G4RGK
Station: G4RGK

Class: SO(A)SB10 LP
QTH: Bolter End
Operating Time (hrs): 18.59

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  428    30       86
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Enjoyable contest,I decided to do the LP section this year. Band conditions were
very disturbed at times and closed both days around 1730z. Most Eu stns were
only workable via back/side scatter. Generally stuck to search / pounce the
first day, I found AH2R and called for ages, but no response with the 90w. The
only JA wkd was LP over SA. A nice run to USA on Sunday was welcome and helped
boost the score. No gremlins other than the K2 headphone socket broke (again).
Due to terrible wx during the week, I was unable to put up the 4 el yagi, so had
to make do with the Hexbeam which was not ideal.