[AMPS] 3-500Z

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 3-500Z
From: bscott@thor.pla-net.net (Bob Scott)
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 1997 20:53:04 -0600
Okay, I have been following this, so what is the bottom line? I need a
new 3-500Z pretty soon, and would like to buy the best on the market now.
I am leaning toward the Amperex from what I have read. What is the going
rate for one, and where is the best place to purchase it? Thanks a
bunch....

(Lee, I got a check on the way to you)

Address: bscott@pla-net.net
Name: Bob Scott
Amateur radio call: KF9YH
Member: Society of Midwest Contesters
Member: National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians (Paramedic)
The opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author.