[AMPS] Ten Tec Titan

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Ten Tec Titan
From: tacoll@ix.netcom.com (tacoll@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 00:00:56 +0000
  I hope this has not been dealt with before, but are there
any 'flaws' in the Ten-Tec Titan ??   I have the older style
'brown case.'  I sent it back to the factory for some updating
(new plate choke, allows 12 M operation, new bias board,
 new HV supply board, different type of TUNE cap - escapes
me now what it's called.  I think the original tubes are still in
it, 84XX date codes.  In a contest, I put a small fan blowing
in on the vent on the power supply.  I also changed the output
coax from the original RG-58 FOAM to RG-142 teflon.

Anything else ??

Tom, N2SR