[AMPS] SIGMA XR-3000D AMP

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SIGMA XR-3000D AMP
From: CATALANO_DENIS_E@hq.navsea.navy.mil (CATALANO_DENIS_E@hq.navsea.navy.mil)
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 21:24:34 -0500

Greetings to AMP reflector subscribers.  I hope this is
making it.  I have a SIGMA XR-3000D amp made by Frontier
Electronics of Japan.  It appears to be made for Japanese
amateurs - the 160M band starts at 1.900 Mhz.  Does anyone
own one of these or have info on these?  Mine doen't tune
up correctly on 160M, with low power out and glowing tubes
(pair of 3-500Z).  The rest of the bands work fine with
well over 1KW no problem.  Any ideas?  TNX Denis, W4DC
                                       (x-WD4KXB, VP2MFM)