[AMPS] Real amps

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Real amps
From: sm3lbn@swipnet.se (Hakan Ericsson)
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 12:04:37 -0800
Hi ampers

Is this a list about SWR problems ?
Lets talk amps amps and nothing but amps.

Where can I find parts to an Collins 204F-1 amp ?
The 204F-1 has two 4cx1000A's and two PI-tanks and I need the solonids
that switches the two PI-tanks.
Looking in to the world of Collins Collectors has'nt giving much, these
folks are focused only on the small breadtoaster's from Collins.

Who knows the history of this nice beautifull piece of iron ?

If someone is looking for parts like rollers or Cap's, there is a
German manufacturer, Annecke HF-Techn. Bauelemente GmbH.
Annecke has a nice catalog and human prices. Drop me an E-mail if
interested.

73's Hakan
Power to'ya