[AMPS] German parts

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] German parts
From: sm3lbn@swipnet.se (Hakan Ericsson)
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 17:55:53 -0800
Hi folks

Many asked about more info regarding the German company Annecke.
1996 I visited the Ham convention in Friedrischafen Germany (my first
visit)
I saw the Annecke products and got the catalog. Mainly they are into
Antenna tuners. The rollers (up to 15amp HF) and capacitors (8,4kv)
are there own make and looked very high quality.

Adress: Annecke HF-Techn. Bauelemente GmbH
        Jakleinstrasse 48.
        74080 Heilbronn. Germany
Phone:  +49 7131 43 990
Fax:    +49 7131 32 687
No e-mail

I also saw at display a very rugged 2x3-500z amp from Czech republic
also a 1500w tuner was on display.
The company is Tezla a.s. Adress: Spidrova 49. 385 01 Vimperk
Phone: +42 339 222 51
Fax:    42 339 212 30

Every possible socket to most Eimac tubes was on display from
Italian company Orion. Fax +39 11 534 877

Lots of things are indeed existing outside of good old USA !

73's Hakan SM3LBN