[AMPS] Alpha 374A

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Alpha 374A
From: aa7bg@3rivers.net (K7BG Matt Trott)
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 22:33:38 -0700 (MST)
The old 374A seems to be acting up a bit. Every time I turn it on it trips
off. It did stay on one time long enough for the amber meter lights to turn
to green, but something is definitly haywire. Most of the time it only stays
on for 10 seconds or less and never gets to the "green light" stage.

The HV is okay and it doesn't appear to be a tube problem. Anyone ever have
this problem? Bad relay? No blown fuses, but I'm not gonna try to turn it on
again until I figger out what's going on.

Thanks, Matt--K7BG

P.S. Wouldn't you know I've been hearing Europeans on 160 the last couple of
nights which is a first for me and I can't put any fire in the wire to work
them!!