[AMPS] Alpha Help

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Alpha Help
From: psoper@encore.com (Pete Soper)
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 11:00:23 EST
Those of you with Web access should write this URL down:

   http://www.contesting.com/_amps/

This is the reflector's archive area on the Web.

Here is the the general info page for the reflector but its
link to the archives actually goes to the 3830 archives:

   http://www.contesting.com/ampsfaq.html

Regards,
Pete
KS4XG
(hoping 10 other folks don't send this info out too <g>)