[AMPS] SB220

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] SB220
From: dbr@alumni.caltech.edu (David B. Ritchie)
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 14:52:07 -0800 (PST)
I had a similar problem in an Alpha 78 -- it was a popped 1mH RF Choke --
check them -- if they are open, replace -- should be a radio shack part.
Dave N7UE

On Wed, 19 Mar 1997 rfp@rfparts.com wrote:

> Hi Robert,
> My guess is you had shorted tubes the first time.  Sometimes this blows the
> chokes & resistor from grid to ground on each tube. No plate current would be
> drawn.  An open zener bias diode might also cause something similar.
> Regards,
>

> --

David B. Ritchie, Esq.
D'Alessandro & Ritchie, P.C. -- Intellectual Property Lawyers
3521 E. Yorkshire Road, Pasadena, CA  91107-5432
818-683-8800 (TEL)   818-683-8900 (FAX)   dbr@alumni.caltech.edu