[AMPS] [Fwd: Good Source For Amplifier Tips]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] [Fwd: Good Source For Amplifier Tips]
From: ke7gh@primenet.com (Brian K. Short)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 07:01:21 +0000
Subject: Good Source For Amplifier Tips
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Date: 22 Mar 1997 05:18:00 GMT
From: "Will, KN6DV" <kn6dv@qnet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.homebrew

For those who are interested in the discussion I have uploaded Part 14! to
my home page web side:

http://www.av.qnet.com/~kn6dv

Looks like things are slowing down so this might be the last upload, I will
leave this archive on the web till after Dayton and maybe I can transfer it
to some FTP side for down loading.
Thanks 73 Will  KN6DV

REFORM
Unless the reformer can invent something which substitutes attractive
virtues for attractive vices, he will fail.
(Walter Lippmann)