[AMPS] [Fwd: Feedback on ARRL publications]

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] [Fwd: Feedback on ARRL publications]
From: k1er@gte.net (John D. Peters)
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 19:46:00 -0800

--------------479F672B78DD

Okay all you folks on the BA and AMP reflectors.  I've got the ARRL's
attention about the errors in books (taking Dr Maxwell's material out to
replace it with inaccurate measurements, safety violations in power
supply articles, etc.)

NOW, all those who posted any and all of the comments on errors in past
weeks please send them with details as requested in this forwarded note.
Perhaps we can get ARRL pubs back on track.

73 John K1ER

--------------479F672B78DD