[AMPS] Amplifier Preventive Maintenance

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Amplifier Preventive Maintenance
From: measures@vc.net (Rich Measures)
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 97 08:28:25 -0800

Verly, Bill  A lazier method of cleaning a ceramic tube: Pour some
detergent in a plastic bucket of cool water,  add some ammonia, set the
tube in, and leave the bucket on the back porch overnight. ........... In
the morning, set the tube on a doormat and wash it down with a garden
hose.   Dry carefully.  Bake in a 200 degrees oven for ten minutes, or
until top browns.
Rich

R. L. Measures, ag6k, 805-386-3734