[AMPS] What happened

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] What happened
From: w6ter@worldnet.att.net (Gerry Smith)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 1997 05:19:05 -0400
This reflector used to be lively, informative and included the valuable
contributions of Rich, AG6K, and Carl, KM1H. Have they been excluded?

FYI, I purchased the QSK kit for the Kenwood TL-922 from Rich, AG6K, and
I had Carl, KM1H, install the kit. It is great! If you have a TL-922,
you are probably bothered by the relay "clangs" and probably don't
operate VOX and can't operate QSK. Well, I literally cannot hear the
TL-922 now, except for a little transformer lamination hum. Also, I
operate QSK, people cannot tell the difference between QSK and no QSK.

I would hope this refector becomes "well" again.

Gerry, W6TER