[AMPS] Eimac 8875

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Eimac 8875
From: daveh@nbnet.nb.ca (David Hildebrand)
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 23:03:57 -0300
I recently obtained a pair of Eimac 8875's that have never been used but
have been lying around in someone's shack for a few years.  The first
thing I noticed about them is that the "heat-sink" material appers to be
steel whereas the one's that came with my amp (MLA-2500) are aluminum.
I'm not sure which are older.  The "new" ones have the numbers G70D595
and G7QD1778 "engraved" into them.  Anyone have any advice or
suggestions?
          |               Dave Hildebrand                |
       / )|                    VE9DFH                    |( \
      / / |     http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/daveh        | \ \
    _( (_ |               daveh@nbnet.nb.ca              | _) )_