[AMPS] 30 meter power issues

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 30 meter power issues
From: QROKING@aol.com (QROKING@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 00:28:39 -0400 (EDT)
Gentlemen, (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE).....
At least I make my comments in the light of this forum for all to appreciate
or maliciously disagree with!  I would exspect that you do the same or are
you fellas ashamed at the things you have said to me in private mail?  In
this regard, Mr. ?????
who has the balls you speak of?  Please don't crud my personal mailbox with
insults.  Again,  please don't  bore me with the signing of callsigns on this
computer network I really think there is no rules regarding that!  I remind
you that I did not cast the first stone on the root of this issue, I only
support the open forum of amplifier issues and reject  the issues of those
that tend to squelch issues that YOU/THEY have personal  combat with.  OH, I
am awfully sorry if my e-mail provider doesn't have spell checking features.
 How much lower would you like  to go?   73 LOU