[AMPS] Re:

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re:
From: measures@vc.net (Rich Measures)
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 97 02:39:53 -0800
To: <amps@contesting.com>

To: <amps@contesting.com>
>>>Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 20:26:42 -0500 (CDT)
>>>To: wa2moe <wa2moe@doitnow.com>
>>>From: KS9K Paul Hellenberg <ks9k@contesting.com>
>>>Subject: Re:
>>>Cc: n4si@pobox.com
>>>
>>>I inherited this reflector One week ago.  I have not unsubscribed anyone
>>>expect for e_mail problems.  AG6K or QROKING have not been censored.
.....maybe it was just Email problems..........
>>>73 Paul  KS9K

Apparently, one of the boundaries is specifying exactly what the
boundaries are.  I asked Lee to *quote* what I said that he found
objectionable.  This went nowhere.  He eventually told me to never Email
him again and bailed out.  Bill Fisher also objected and also failed to
quote anything he found objectionable.  I saw the same phenomenon with
Bill Orr.  He wrote to QST magazine and complained in vague terms about
what I wrote in "Parasitics Revisited" (9/90-10/90).  However, he failed
to quote anything in the article as an example of what he was complaining
about.  I seem to have no shortage of critics.  I sent one guy a box of
Midol.

>>>Tru Line Lithographing Inc.PO 565 Sturtevant , Wi. 53177
>>>414-554-7300 X125 Fax 414-554-8217
>>>Paul Hellenberg  e-mail:  KS9K@contesting.com
>>>

>                              Stu Greene WA2MOE
>                            7537 North 28th Avenue