[AMPS] Re: personal attacks

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: personal attacks
From: measures@vc.net (Rich Measures)
Date: Tue, 27 May 97 05:30:27 -0700
...snip...

>You guys deserve each other, if you don't understand why some of us find
>the tone of voice you use unnecessary.
I do not understand why you read things you find objectional, Pete?
>If Tom has indeed failed to make available important bits of substantive
>evidence, then call him on it, politely and publicly.
Been there.  Done that.  Did you follow the parasitics debate?  When he
gets called on something that does not wash, he stonewalls.   IMO, he
takes getting called far, far too personally.  And we're not just talking
about odium directed at individuals here, Pete.  He's still angry at
dipmeters because they proved his grid resonance decree to be unabashed
bovine feculence.
  In his last ever interview, Richard Millhouse Nixon/'Tricky Dick'
stonewalled David Frost. .........  Hubris.
cheers, Pete
Rich---

R. L. Measures, 805-386-3734, AG6K