[AMPS] 30L-1 INTERMITTENT OPERATION

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 30L-1 INTERMITTENT OPERATION
From: pash@gdi.net (Paul Ash)
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 13:34:48 -0400
Hello everyone,

I've recently been experiencing a problem with my 30L-1 backup amp.
On 10, 20, 40 and 80m normal operation. However, on 15m the
amp has intermittent output. The tubes glow like they are functioning
properly and the amp draws the appropriate current but nothing out.
Occasionally the amp will produce a momentary output and then make a
popping noise and cut out. I do have a schematic somewhere, I'm hoping
to find it this weekend. Anyone have any ideas?????
Tnx and 73, Paul N1PA (November 1 Power Amp)