[AMPS] splatter

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] splatter
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 18:32:46 EDT
On Tue, 10 Jun 1997 13:56:08 -0700 wa2moe <wa2moe@doitnow.com> writes:
>At 02:40 PM 6/10/97 -0600, you wrote:
>>Theses differences of opinion are what drive new ideas and designs.
>Let
>>em fight!
>>
>>Mike
>>W0MU
>---------------------
>right...let 'em fight...how about on your computer and not on the
>computers
>of those who want to learn something about amplifiers and power
>supplies.
>
>Thank you Ian G3SEK .  You make sense
>                              Stu Greene WA2MOE
>                            7537 North 28th Avenue
What amazes me the most is that the non-participants in most discussions
are the ones that try and dictate their own rules that the contributors
should follow.

Carls Theorem #1 :  If you cant contribute...shut up.
Carls Theorem #2 :  All discussion leads to knowledge.
Carls Theorem #3: We dont need policemen here...keep that crap on 20M
or......... (fill in ur favorite band to whine on).

73...Carl   KM1H