[AMPS] parts wanted

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] parts wanted
From: vk3ew@rint.com.au (David VK3EW)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 1997 23:24:37 +1000
Hi All.

Well finally Im about to mod my old trusty Heathkit SB220
to get it up and hopefully running on topband (160mx)

I have thanks to alot of you out there been sent photo-copies of many
articles
that have appeared in magazines over the years, more so the one that I have
great interest in was,  ## Adding 160mx to HF Amps ## by AG6K
in QST Jan 1989.

As the parts suggested to use in this article are very hard to find here in
Australia, and Im sure they are Hard to find in your country too
Im asking friends in the USA if you can help as this seems to me to
be the place to look for High-Voltage bits.

Can someone advise me where I can fax or email or www
to source out some vacuum relays to use for this project please.

Please email me Directly not via the amps reflector as im not a member of
the list

73 David VK3EW.

***************************************
David J. McAulay  VK3EW.              |