[AMPS] dx-2

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] dx-2
From: dennis.edey@b130.aone.net.au (Dennis Edey)
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 07:37:56 +1100
Hello fellas,just a brief msg to clarify a few points in regards to my
previous msg to this relector,first my comments were my own and completely
unsolicitated in any way ..and secondly to offset some comments om why a VK
would want a amp with a 4CX1600B power tube.
well maybe the green eyed monster..!!??
anyhow in June 1996 i rang Mr Rudi Breznik to order one of his desk top amps