[AMPS] Re: Amps Digest V1 #164

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: Amps Digest V1 #164
From: pgerba@crl.com (Peter Gerba)
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 1997 09:26:08 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Phil;

On the 77 grid trip.. I don't know about the "all". There seem to be many
flavors of the 77. From my manual (model 77, no D) "Alpha 77's grid
overcurrent relay system will not permit the amplifier to be grossly
overdriven.."  I've tripped the relay; it's in there.

I'm still working on the Amp. When I get the input problem solved I'll
report back.

I looks as though Alpha made more Amps than model #'s.

pete

Peter Gerba
pgerba@crl.com