[AMPS] Kenwood TL922 help please

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Kenwood TL922 help please
From: DCOLLINS@FAB9.intel.com (EI6IF)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 97 08:43:34 PDT
Hi again guys,

A big thanks for the replys!

>From what you have wrote it looks like the possibley failed list include;
RFCs, bias zener, electrollytic cap and the filament/bias transformer.

That sizzing sound I heard sounded like the death troes of a transformer.
I assume that the absence of the 100 volt dc supply will not have killed
the new tubes.

Will check the price for the above conponents and if it is economical
will go ahead and make the owner an offer.

The TL922 looks like it's nicely put together and with some of Rich's mods
it should be a nice machine for a relatively tidy outlay!

Cheers

Denis EI6IF