[AMPS] More SB-220, etc parts

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] More SB-220, etc parts
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h @ juno.com)
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 1997 15:56:27 EDT
Wow....I never expected that kind of response on the SB-220 Loading caps.
Many asked all sorts of other questions so here is a generic answer.

I have just about any RF part from the SB-200, SB-220 and SB-230 series (
and a few SB-1000).  I strip just about everything but the sockets from
the RF deck when I convert to 6M monobanders for customers.  Anything
that is still good goes into boxes for reuse, resale, recycle...call it
whatever you want; I throw nothing away.

I remove most parts as assemblies so for instance the SB-220 input coils,
switch and all hardware are saved as one part. The same with the output
tank and switch wafer.
For someone wishing to build an amp this is a good opportunity since all
input/output coils, switches and variable caps are available.

I also have about 100   80-20M tank coils only for the above series.

Private E-Mail me for more info please.

Other similar parts available for Drake, National, Henry, Alpha, Yaesu,
Dentron, Ameritron, Hunter,  Amp Supply and a few others.

Tnx....Carl   KM1H