[AMPS] CSI CL-36 8877 amp?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] CSI CL-36 8877 amp?
From: kl7ra@icefog.gcgo.nasa.gov (KL7RA Fairbanks Alaska)
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 97 09:58:28 utc
This is the place to ask:
Anyone know of or have a CSI CL-36 linear amp. This is a 8877 ten
channel HF amp that is in a 5 foot rack.
I have a few questions. The schematic may be too much to ask for.

I can't turn on the HV. The HV transformer primary contactor is run
by a 12 volt relay that is controlled by the timer relay in the RF
deck. The path continues past that relay and into a bundle of wires
and I guess leaves the deck, probably to an antenna switch or
tuner.

Also I notice they ground one side of the filaments and the other
is going to a DC regulated P/S ?

I don't think it's a military amp as it lacks that mil spec look.
Probably a commercial amp for a point to point service of some
kind. The RF deck is pi-l and is very well made however.

Any help? I haven't spent much time fooling with this as the
weather has been great and the antenna work never ever ends.

Rich KL7RA Fairbanks