[AMPS] Re: SB-220 Problem

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re: SB-220 Problem
From: James.E.Brown@LRD03.usace.army.mil (James.E.Brown@LRD03.usace.army.mil)
Date: 09 Sep 1997 13:46:11 Z
On 9/7/97, KM1H wrote to W8JI ". . .Go ahead and knock my little
operation but tell me when was the last time an Ameritron or MFJ
customer could talk to you directly or immediately???"

Well, count me as one.  When I had a problem with my Ameritron
ALS-600, I sent an e-mail to Tom.  He answered within an hour and
offered to help me with the technical people at Ameritron if I needed
it, and offered a possible answer to my problem also.  As it turned
out, Mike at Ameritron knew the solution and sent me a part free
gratis which fixed things.  It's customer service like this that keeps
customers.   Thanks Tom.

Jim    W4LC