[AMPS] >On the Svetlana 800s

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] >On the Svetlana 800s
From: w6frmarv@juno.com (marv gonsior)
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 12:34:29 -0800
Hello All,

I've been reading the posts about RF Parts pricing on the 800s and it
appears that they are doing business "in the good old American way!"  The
manufacturer's list price on their 800 is $335 and I was told that
"dealers generally sell parts for a small *discount* below that.

Therefore, I suggest that, since RF Parts is not the only source for
tubes in this world, (as Rich suggested, too) let's wait and see how the
market adjusts to this.

73,

Marv, W6FR