[AMPS] ALPHA/POWER EXTENDED WARRANTY OFFER!!

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] ALPHA/POWER EXTENDED WARRANTY OFFER!!
From: sandy@sandy.com (Sandy Meltzer)
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 18:47:19 -0800
ALPHA/POWER EXTENDED WARRANTY OFFER!!
Available for all Alpha 87A's and Alpha 89's
through December 15, 1997!

For a limited time, we are offering you the opportunity to
extend the best warranty in the business (four years from
purchase) by up to another FOUR YEARS, on every Alpha 87A
and Alpha 89 ever built.  We don't expect to see your Alpha
back in our shop for repair, but even space shuttles break
down occasionally!  Here is the opportunity to insulate
yourself from that rare possibility.  And the warranty is
fully transferable, too.

Even if your amplifier is already out of warranty, between
now and December 15, 1997, we will cover your Alpha 87A or
89 without an inspection at our factory.  This is a ONE-TIME
OFFER for those amplifiers that are already out of warranty,
so sign up now.  So, ACT NOW!

                   Service           Service
 Years of      & Parts           & Parts
 warranty     Alpha 87A       Alpha 89

     1              $250              $230
     2              $340              $310
     3              $420              $380
     4              $490              $440

This extended warranty is subject to the same terms & conditions
as the original ALPHA/POWER limited warranty.  This warranty does
not cover amplifiers damaged by operator abuse or acts of God
(i.e., lightning, floods, earthquakes, fire, etc.).

Call us today to extend your warranty!  This is a limited time
offer and this program may be modified and/or discontinued at
any time, at the sole discretion of Alpha/Power, Inc.