[AMPS] Recent "Alpha Sunspot Sale" and "Extended Warranty" postings

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Recent "Alpha Sunspot Sale" and "Extended Warranty" postings
From: w4eto@rmii.com (richard w. ehrhorn)
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 12:03:29 -0700
Hello Gentlemen...

I apologize to any and all who may have been offended by the subject postings
to the reflector. We also appreciate you who came to our defense (and since
persons offended are generally more likely to comment than those not offended,
I suspect you're in the majority.)

However... neither Dave (AA0RS/G3SZA) nor I knew about the postings a priori or
perhaps we would have done it differently. In any event, we really appreciate
the excellent job Sandy's doing for us on our web site. For sure, he didn't
intend or expect to aggravate anyone. I commend his services to any of you who
might need such.

We propose in the future to post only very brief notices, e.g., "Alpha/Power
has a sale - check web site www.alpha-power-inc.com"

To help avoid further cluttering of the reflector with static,  we welcome your
brief comments on the latter approach (before we try it).

Sorry for all the QRM and thanks for your tolerance!

73,  Dick  W0ID (formerly W4ETO, K6CTV, W0FID)