[AMPS] failures

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] failures
From: w8jitom@postoffice.worldnet.att.net (w8jitom@postoffice.worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 08:38:57 +0000
> From:          Rich Measures <measures@vc.net>

> I owe it to the folks who designed the 8877.  They pointed me in the
> right direction 11 years past.

Yet the very people Rich claims pointed him "in the right direction",
claim he totally misunderstands the problem. Interesting, we have
only Rich's "word" and their denial of what he claims.

When QST sent his material out to dozens of engineers OUTSIDE the
amateur manufacturing, not one single engineer responded favorably.

Rich, although being blessed with a silver tongue,  is unfortunately
an example of Pathological tunnel vision  science at its very
worse. I'm sure he honestly believes in what he says, unfortunately
it is 99% nonsense.

73, Tom W8JI