[AMPS] Alpha 76 Parts

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Alpha 76 Parts
From: KR4DAGRIP@aol.com (KR4DAGRIP@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 12:23:38 -0500 (EST)

<< A friend's Alpha 76 has a broken band switch.   Does anyone
 know where he can get spare parts.   He's been trying to
 track down a source for a couple months and hasn't had any
 luck.

I have a freind here in Lawrenceville that has a Alpha 76
that he bought at auction in 1985. It was dropped off a UPS
truck. So it has never been turned on
NO transformer NO tubes.
He is looking for $300.
AD4S is his call Pickett is his name...we talked about this AMP
when he brought up the fact he had it wants to sell it for parts.
Is this a fair price......let me know and I will get his E-MAIL
address to those that are serious about talking to him.
Cabinet also could be bent, but all other parts should be good.

de KR4DA Bob LAwrenceville GA