[AMPS] techno-babble

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] techno-babble
From: dail@CEBAF.GOV (Walter Dail)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 17:12:49 -0500
Hello esteemed [AMPS] fans,
  As a professional in the electronics industry, I for one knows
that there are many ways to solve any one problem. Any electrical engineer
who says that they "know everything" today is full of it. The field
is just becoming too broad, ie: digital, RF, power electronics, etc.
which is why electrical engineering students are becoming more and more
specialized. I welcome a difference of opinion on this reflector. It
shows creativity. The more heads you can bang together, you nearly
always cause people to start thinking for themselves, and question
everything. Never assume any one person is right. Always pool everyone elses
ideas together and investigate the problem for yourself. There are always
different angles of attack for any problem. That is the essence
of LEARNING. The day I stop seeing that, I will unsubsribe promptly!

Happy Holidays All,
Walter Dail - KT4JA