[AMPS] PIN diode switching

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] PIN diode switching
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h @ juno.com)
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 09:43:08 EST
On Mon, 8 Dec 1997 11:30:34 -0000 Peter Chadwick
<Peter.Chadwick@gpsemi.com> writes:
>It's worth getting the application notes on PIN diode switches, and
>Intermodulation products in PIN diodes from M/A COM. If there's
>aproblem
>, I may be able to help for the cost of the postage.
>
>73
>
>Peter G3RZP

MACOM is a great source Peter.
The pertinent Bulletins that I found useful are:
AG-312   Design with PIN Diodes
AG-100   Abstract of Application Notes and Selection Guides
AG-316   Distortion in PIN Diode Circuits
AG-318   Comparison of GaAs and SI PIN Diodes
SG-211   PIN Diode Selection Guide

Also:
HP  Applications note 1049
Communications Quarterly  Fall 1991

I would be glad to share the above with you and I am looking for similar
Siemens and any Asian info.

73   Carl   KM1H