[AMPS] Rebuilding an MLA2500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Rebuilding an MLA2500
From: yo3ctk@alltrom.ro (yo3ctk)
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 1997 13:19:49 +0200
I did the conversion described in May 1996 QST by George T. Daughters,
KG6K, using a single 4CX800A/GU74B tube. It works OK. However, I believe
that a better cooling system will be in order.

By the way, I also did replace the electrolytic condensers in PS
section.

Cannot comment about a fair price for MLA2500. I've got mine for $250.

Good luck.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK