[AMPS] Damaged Amp

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Damaged Amp
From: jwatson@cde.com (John Watson)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 07:41:28 +0000
Hello One and All;

                         Having shipped an amplifier to a new home, I
find that UPS in it's infinite clumbsyness, has apparently dropped the
linear in its double packed box. The reported damage "appears" to be
minimal, but both I, and its new owner, want it checked out by a
reliable person that is familiar with H'kit SB-1000.
                          Being bad with names, and calls, I seem to
remember a K1MH, or KM1H, or the like that has done amp repairs and or
mods. If this is right, please let me know, and also his e-mail address.
Thanks for reading my message.

                                           John Watson KC4TBH