[AMPS] Need 8875 tubes etc for MLA2500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Need 8875 tubes etc for MLA2500
From: wb5apd@juno.com (Robert E Dodson)
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 17:07:28 -0500
Hi All;

        I just picked up a Truly Mint Dentron MLA-2500. There is a catch.
It had no tubes (8875) and no time delay relay 6NO075T and no plug in
12VDC control relay in it. The control relay plugs into a 14 pin relay
socket KH style ice cube type, I think it is called.
        Anyway I am looking for the 2 relays and a pair of good 8875's
for it. I have heard there is a 4cx400 conversion for this amp and may go
that way but have not seen the conversion yet to see how much you have to
hack up the amp to do it. Saw one for a 4cx800 conversion in QST but
required to many changes to suit me.
        If you know where I can get some tubes and relays for this amp
please let me know. Also if you know where I can get a copy of the 4cx400
conversion I sure would like to look at it.
        Any way please e-mail me at wb5apd@stc.net instead of
wb5apd@juno.com..... This juno thing is a long distance call for me. Hope
someone can help me get this amp going at a reasonable price hi hi.

Thanks again
Bob
WB5APD
North GA

WB5APD/ EM84ak
Bob Dodson
e-mail:  wb5apd@juno.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]