[AMPS] Would Like to Find and Buy

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Would Like to Find and Buy
From: knathan@ibm.net (Kevin Nathan)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 22:39:40 -0700
                I am looking for a medium power amp to replace my LK500ZB which
I just
sold.  Something like the Ameritron 811H, Al80A or ALS600 or the heath
SB1000 would be good.  If anyone has something in this category that you
would like to sell and that is in good condition, please let me know via
private email.  For the sake of shipping, I would prefer the western United
States if possible but don't let this stop you if you have a good deal for
me.  <G>

Thanks and 73 from K7RX.
Kevin nathan