[AMPS] Your experiences with Heathkit SB-200

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Your experiences with Heathkit SB-200
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h @ juno.com)
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 1998 17:47:18 EST
Good beginner amp for cheap money....makes a great driver for a big amp.
I convert 1-2 a week to 6M and am amazed how many still run full output
with the original  1960's -70's tubes.
Weak points are usually in the cockpit. Keep drive to 100W max and output
in the 750W range max. The PS is the limiting item.

73   Carl  KM1H

On Fri, 13 Mar 1998 14:08:22 -0600 KE3OK <ke3ok@netins.net> writes:
>Hi Gang,
>
>What sort of experiences have you had with the Heathkit SB-200?
>Please
>list the good as well as the bad.  I'm considering buying one and
>would
>like to know.  Thanks in advance and 73,
>
>Al
>
>--

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]