[AMPS] Internet Bully {ARCING MORE}

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Internet Bully {ARCING MORE}
From: zephd@in-motion.net (Dave Zeph)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 20:44:05 -0000
Since you continue to feel it necessary to state your (negative) opinions of
people, let me take the same opportunity to publicly express my opinion of you.

Anyone who uses a Public Forum to launch personal attacks on individuals as
your do is a COWARD.

Being from the NE is no excuse for your lack of civility.  You may be a great
old time engineer, but you lack any semblance of good breeding.

You can express opinions in disagreement with others WITHOUT including deriding
personal comments.

Perhaps some of the old-timers know your past accomplishments.  However I
rather doubt your responses build much credibility among those new to the hobby.

We live in a world increasingly devoid of civility and you certainly are an
example of why younger people think it's ok to behave as you do.

David L. Zeph, W9ZRX