[AMPS] parasitics

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] parasitics
From: w4eto@rmii.com (Richard W. Ehrhorn)
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:30:36 -0600

-----Original Message-----
From:   km1h@juno.com [SMTP:km1h@juno.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, April 22, 1998 5:44 PM
To:     amps@contesting.com
Subject:        Re: [AMPS] parasitics

On Tue, 21 Apr 98 22:40:23 -0500 Jon Ogden <jono@webspun.com> writes:
>>If you continue to live in a parasitic world you will never accept
>>reality Rich. I dont intend to waste my time in an argument with
>someone
>>who can not show proof to support a theory nor accept the possibility
>of
>>another idea.
>>Bent filaments or anything else means absolutely squat unless a
>"real"
>>engineering study  can confirm your "theory". So far I find no
>support
>>for it outside of a few that can offer no proof either. Myself , I
>dont
>>believe it at all.
>
>Quite the contrary, Carl.  You, yourself have answered some questions
>of
>mine that begin to confirm some of Rich's theories.

Jon, if you believe in those theories that strongly then I suggest that
you and Rich team up and publish an article in a reputable journal. I am
a strong believer in peer review and this reflector is read by only a
tiny fraction of engineers.

Until that happens I will continue to be a dis-believer and will also be
willing to make a public apology if I am wrong.
So how about it....does junk science really work?

[Richard W. Ehrhorn]   It always seems to convince and satisfy the EPA, Carl
(!)  73, Dick

73  Carl  KM1H

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]