[AMPS] Worth of 4CX250B / 7203 ?

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Worth of 4CX250B / 7203 ?
From: mail4gary@worldnet.att.net (Gary M. - W2UX)
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 12:43:14
Hi Gang,

My Dad ( K2VUQ ) is getting up in years and has two brand new, still in the
nice Eimac yellow plastic bags, 4CX250B / 7203.  He is never going to use
them and asked me to sell them.  They were made in  San Carlos, CA.

I saw on the RF PARTS web page $119.00 each. Is that a  realistic price?
They have been in his desk drawer for about 30 years!  What is fair?  I
don't have anything around here with tubes any more.  Not since I sold my
TS-530.

Offers being taken.

Thanks
Gary