[AMPS] Re:

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re:
From: Will KN6DV" <kn6dv@contesting.com (Will KN6DV)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 14:33:15 +0100
-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Rauch <10eesfams2mi@mass1-pop.pmm.mci.net>
To: Rich Measures <measures@vc.net>; amps@contesting.com
<amps@contesting.com>
To: <amps@contesting.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 1998 16:56
Subject: Re: [AMPS] Re:

To: <amps@contesting.com>
> Date:          Wed, 13 May 1998 01:22:18 -0800
> From:          Rich Measures <measures@vc.net>

For those sick of name calling, skip to the end. There is a technical
point Rich made that plainly indicates he believes the best
suppressor is no suppressor at all.

For those who wonder about honesty, read it all.

> >Do you really think name calling furthers your
> >technical position?
> >
> He asked a question.  I gave him my answer.

I see.

He asked you why you called me an rauchsnauzer (or
something) instead of keeping the response technical, and you
respond by explaining I am a "lapdog".

Do you believe name calling elevates the technical content of your
posts?

> >> .     During Phase-I of the grate parasitics debate (which began on the
> >> rec.radio.amateur.homebrew Newsgroup) , when Mr. Rauch refuted standard
> >> AC Circuit Analysis, his supporters did not question him.   When he
> >> professed that gold has a second, lower melting point below 1063 deg.
C,
> >> ditto.
> >
> >Can you copy, and post that comment? All we have is "your word".
> >
> Can you look in the KN6DV archive?

No I can't, I don't know how.

Hope this helps.
Thanks Will, K6NDV (ex KN6DV)