[AMPS] Re:

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Re:
From: jono@webspun.com (Jon Ogden)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 98 08:51:57 -0500
>>No.  The two anode-circuit resonances have nothing to do with the
>>self-resonance of Lsup.
>
>What two anode-circuit resonances? I'm still  not following.

I think the two anode circuit resonances that Rich is trying to explain
are:

1.) The resonance created by the parasitic supressor inductor
2.) The resonance created by the parasitic supressor resistor

I think he is saying that since both have different inductance values,
there will be two self resonance points in the anode circuit if both have
the same Impredance at the parasitic frequency.

Make sense?

Note, I am not saying I necessarily agree with Rich's theory, but I think
this is what he is trying to say.

73,

Jon
KE9NA