[AMPS] Wanted: Info on Jennings J1HT 57 capacitor

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Wanted: Info on Jennings J1HT 57 capacitor
From: davek@medphys.ucl.ac.uk (Dave Kirkby)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:48:17 +0100
I have a doorknob cap, Jennings J1HT 57, 200 pF, 7.5 kV, 10 %, N750,
that I am contemplating using in an amp. Does anyone know the thread of
the tapped holes on the ends of these ?? I expect its an American thread
(its made in USA), which are difficult for me to find here in the UK.
However, if I know what I am looking for, I have half a chance. If
anyone has a couple of suitable screws, I would appreciate them, but
even know the thread would be helpful.

G8WRB