[AMPS] 8122 sockets for sale

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 8122 sockets for sale
From: nospam4me@juno.com (Skip S Isaham)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 00:37:28 EDT
Re: 8122 tube sockets for sale.

Hello there,

I just purchased a very small lot of NOS 8122 sockets for a project.
Because I bought the lot to get what I needed, I have a few pairs
available until they're gone.
I'm not sure what the exact price will be until they're in my hot little
hand, but the price should be about $10 each, postage paid.
Drop me a note if you have interest in buying a pair or quad set of these
sockets. Once they're sold, that's it.

thanks

skip may
wv6f
nospam4me@juno.com   (yep, it's a real address)

73's

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]