[AMPS] Dentron ML-2500

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] Dentron ML-2500
From: shane@icu2.net (Shane NC4SA/KV4I)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 02:37:53 +0100
I have aquired an MLA-2500 for a fair/good price. It is in mint condition. I
have few questions about it:

1) This amp has been converted to the 3cx800?7. Not sure which model. Can
the HV supply handle another one?

2)The amp has something called a CM-U unit with it. It is a small box and I
was wondering what this could be.
Possibly an external QSK unit or radio interface? Was used with a 1000MP.

3) Lastly when did they stop making these linears?

The tube was new last december and was used very little since... Also does
anyone have any good or bad things about the amp that i may want to look out
for before i fire it up. Thanks de NC4SA

The KV4I VHF/UHF contest group. If you haven't heard us yet you haven't been
on the air enough...
shane@icu2.net <mailto:shane@icu2.net>