[AMPS] relay specs

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] relay specs
From: Steve_Jackson@BayNetworks.COM (Steve Jackson)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:30:50 -0400
Gents (never seen any women here, anyway):

Looking for specs on these relays... detailed Web searches have been fruitless
so far.

Specifically, I'm looking for the make and break time specs.

In the case of the Omron, it's a SPDT RF T/R relay, so I'd also like to know
the power

specs / contact voltage and current ratings (hot and cold) as well as timing.

OMRON  G4Y-152P

Aromat DS4E-M-DC5V

Potter and Brumfield T84S17D414-05

TIA

Steve KZ1X/4

* * *

Bay Architecture Lab

Research Triangle Park, NC

(919) 941-1726

sjackson@baynetworks.com

<bigger>* * *

</bigger>KZ1X/4

* * *

"It is always morning somewhere in the world."

     ...inscription on the Great Sundial, Helen Keller Rose Garden

        Morehead Planetarium, University of North Carolina at Chapel
Hill

</smaller></color>